I’m a Graduate Student in UCSD currently working under Prof. Philip Guo at the UCSD Design Lab. An aspiring researcher in Human-Computer Interaction concentrating on interactivity and interface design.
Prior to this, I was a Research Fellow in Microsoft Research India, where I worked on accessibility of Programming Environments, a smarter walking cane for Visually Impaired people, a whole new way to search and interact with emails, and a safer asynchronous programming language.
For more details on my current work, please visit my projects page. I also indulge deeply in Art. I collaborate in The Onion Art Project and maintain two personal blogs : Broken Typewriter and Snippets.
- CodeTalk : Honorable mention at CHI2018
- Research That Matters : Feature in Financial Express
- CodeTalk featured in Microsoft Blog
- CodeTalk wins 2nd Place in Microsoft Hackathon
- AI’s big leap to tiny devices opens world of possibilities
- Microsoft Email Insights released
CodeTalk is a first step in a long journey of exploring ways to make IDEs more accessible. See how @Microsoft’s India Research lab is working to enhance the coding experience for visually impaired developers. https://t.co/04yJKiX3un #IDE #accessibility @venkypotluri pic.twitter.com/uYtxVThU9T— Microsoft Research (@MSFTResearch) December 12, 2017